Are you tired of shelling out hefty cash each month towards rent in Chennai? Rather than spending money owning nothing, apply for home loan and buy yourself a real asset by purchasing a house.
Here is a list of the top residential developers in Chennai that ought to be on your list the minute you choose to transform from a tenant to a homeowner.
- Tata Value Homes
If you have limited funds and do not wish to take a hefty home loan with a long home loan tenure, buy a house at one of Tata Value Homes. With its mission to offer prospective homeowners with quality living spaces, Tata Value Homes does not compromise on quality and design and is easy on the pocket.
This residential developer has undertaken a total of 21 projects across India, out which only three remain under construction. Some of the most popular residential complexes by Tata Value Home in Chennai are-
- Tata Santorini IB, Kuthambakkam – 1,2 BHK apartments. Price range – Rs. 29.50 Lakhs – Rs. 41 lakhs.
- Tata New Haven Ribbon Walk, Moolacheri – 1,2,3 BHK. Price range – Rs. 32 lakhs – Rs. 80 lakhs.
- Prestige Group
If you can afford to repay a bigger home loan in Chennai, consider buying a house with the Prestige Group. This well-seasoned developer is top-rated in Chennai and several other cities down south of India for its splendid innovation in residential real estate.
Founded in 1986, this builder has developed 80 million Sq. Ft. of land into 210 projects. Some of the most popular residential societies by The Prestige Group in Chennai are-
- Prestige Bella Vista, Iyappanthangal- 1,2,3,4 BHK apartments. Price range – Rs 1.09 cr- Rs. 1.48 cr.
- Prestige Silver Springs, Sholinganallur- 2,3,4 BHK villas. Price available on request.
- Brigade Group
With over three decades of experience in masterful residential real estate development, the Brigade group is an excellent choice for purchasing a residence with a home loan in Chennai. Brigade’s residential portfolio includes luxurious and comfortable villas, penthouses, premium condos, urban studios, and much more. This developer also falls within a league of builders that share a reputation of developing Grade A commercial properties.
If you wish to apply for home loan regardless of short or long home loan tenure, a Brigade dwelling is entirely worth the investment. Some of the most popular housing complexes by this developer in Chennai are –
- Brigade Xanadu, Mogappair – 2BHK luxury apartments. Price range – Rs. 83.18 lakhs – Rs. 88.77 lakhs.
- Brigade Residences at WTC, Perungudi- 3BHK flats. Price range – Rs. 1.60 cr – Rs. 2.16 cr.
Who doesn’t know of DLF? A construction biggie founded in 1946, delivering superior real-estate solutions for 73 years. This company’s operations are not only restricted to the northern part of India, and DLF offers quality homes worth taking a home loan for in Chennai.
Listed below are the housing projects they offer in Chennai-
- DLF Gardencity, Thalambur – 2,3, BHK apartments. Price range – Rs. 57.68 lakhs – Rs. 78.18 lakhs.
- DLF Commanders Court – Egmore – 3,4 BHK apartments. Price range – Rs. 2.67 cr – Rs. 2.81 cr.
Now that you know the top builders in Chennai and the prices at which they offer residences, you can apply for home loan with optimal home loan interest rates. However, before availing a home loan, be sure to check on your monthly instalment with an online home loan EMI calculator.